Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- dart-sass-1.0.0-rc.1-linux-ia32.tar.gz 10 MB
- dart-sass-1.0.0-rc.1-linux-x64.tar.gz 11.3 MB
- dart-sass-1.0.0-rc.1-macos-ia32.tar.gz 10.2 MB
- dart-sass-1.0.0-rc.1-macos-x64.tar.gz 10.5 MB
- dart-sass-1.0.0-rc.1-windows-ia32.zip 10.2 MB
- dart-sass-1.0.0-rc.1-windows-x64.zip 10.6 MB
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
Add support for importing an
_index.sassfile when importing a directory.
--load-pathcommand-line option (alias
-I) for passing additional paths to search for Sass files to import.
--quietcommand-line option (alias
-q) for silencing warnings.
--indentedcommand-line option for using the indented syntax with a stylesheet from standard input.
Don't merge the media queries
(feature). We had previously been generating
not type and (feature), but that's not actually the intersection of the two queries.
Don't crash on
$x % 0.
The standalone executable distributed on GitHub is now named
dart-sassexecutable will remain, with a deprecation message, until 1.0.0 is released.
Loggerclass that allows users to control how messages are printed by stylesheets.
Node JS API
- Import URLs passed to importers are no longer normalized. For example, if a stylesheet contains
@import "./foo.scss", importers will now receive