These references are useful across all certifications.
|Official Icons and Sample Diagrams||Google Cloud|
|Weekly Newsletter||Zdenko Hrček|
|Forum for certified people (invite only)|
|Google Cloud Certified Credential Holder Directory (voluntary list)|
|Directory of Google Developer Experts (GDE) for Cloud|
|2019/04||Google Cloud Platform Authorized Trainer||Sathish VJ|
- Please contribute to making this list really awesome, exhaustive, and up to date.
- Contributing to this list is easy: a pull request in this repo or you can also send me the info on LinkedIn or Twitter.
- Please provide details as required by that section. Links, author names, date published, which certification(s) does it apply to, etc.
- For book links, preferably send a search link with the book and author name. (Why? Using an amazon.com link assumes that all readers are in one country and using one book seller.)
Maintaining Exam Integrity
- Google takes the privacy of the exams very seriously.
- If and when you write notes, do not reveal details about the exam.
- What questions were asked?
- How many questions on each topic?
- Anything that compromises the integrity of the exam.
- When one of my blog posts leaked some exam info, I was contacted by the Google Certifications Team.
- If you find any posts that I've listed which might be a concern, please let me and also the original authors know.