Breeze is a library for numerical processing. It aims to be generic, clean, and powerful without sacrificing (much) efficiency.
The current version is 0.11.2. The latest release is 0.11.2.
- There is also the scala-breeze google group for general questions and discussion.
Building it yourself.
This project can be built with sbt 0.13
For SBT, Add these lines to your SBT project definition:
- For SBT versions 0.13.x or later
libraryDependencies ++= Seq( // other dependencies here "org.scalanlp" %% "breeze" % "0.11.2", // native libraries are not included by default. add this if you want them (as of 0.7) // native libraries greatly improve performance, but increase jar sizes. "org.scalanlp" %% "breeze-natives" % "0.11.2" ) resolvers ++= Seq( // other resolvers here // if you want to use snapshot builds (currently 0.12-SNAPSHOT), use this. "Sonatype Snapshots" at "https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/", "Sonatype Releases" at "https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/releases/" ) // or 2.11.5 scalaVersion := "2.10.4"
Maven looks like this:
<dependency> <groupId>org.scalanlp</groupId> <artifactId>breeze_2.10</artifactId> <!-- or 2.11 --> <version>0.10</version> </dependency>
Other build tools
http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.scalanlp/breeze_2.10/0.10 (as an example) is a great resource for finding other configuration examples for other build tools.
See documentation (linked above!) for more information on using Breeze.
Breeze is the merger of the ScalaNLP and Scalala projects, because one of the original maintainers is unable to continue development. The Scalala parts are largely rewritten.
(c) David Hall, 2009 -
Portions (c) Daniel Ramage, 2009 - 2011
- Jason Zaugg (@retronym)
- Alexander Lehmann (@afwlehmann)
- Jonathan Merritt (@lancelet)
- Keith Stevens (@fozziethebeat)
- Jason Baldridge (@jasonbaldridge)
- Timothy Hunter (@tjhunter)
- Dave DeCaprio (@DaveDeCaprio)
- Daniel Duckworth (@duckworthd)
- Eric Christiansen (@emchristiansen)
- Marc Millstone (@splittingfield)
- Mérő László (@laci37)
- Alexey Noskov (@alno)
- Devon Bryant (@devonbryant)
- Kentaroh Takagaki (@ktakagaki)
- Sam Halliday (@fommil)
- Chris Stucchio (@stucchio)
- Xiangrui Meng (@mengxr)
- Gabriel Schubiner (@gabeos)
- Debasish Das (@debasish83)
And others (contact David Hall if you've contributed code and aren't listed).