Image Mosaic Wall
This application allows you to create an image based on a bunch of other images. It looks like a mosaic effect. But on detail you can check the following video.
- Drag & Drop for a single image
- a better history algorithm (something like a kernel which checks the neighborhood in (x - n) and (y - n) direction to be unique)
- floating point precision bug - there is something wrong with some grid resolutions and the output image. It contains blank pixels at the and of the image. But otherwise if I use floating point numbers there are gaps between the mosaic images)
- TravisCI configuration for building this app for OS X, Linux
and maybe Windows?
- loading indicator for "Load Base Image" & "Set Image Folder"
- extract Thumbnails from Exif instead down sampling the whole image