Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
DropBot Test Board
Table of Contents generated with DocToc
DropBot test board
The DropBot test board is a printed circuit board with a 10 pF capacitor connected to each of the 120 actuation channels.
Each capacitor simulates the equivalent capacitance between an electrode on a DMF chip covered by a liquid droplet and the top plate counter electrode.
Loading DropBot test board
The test board may be loaded as shown below:
- Start with empty DropBot (i.e., no chip loaded).
- Locate DropBot test board.
- Push test board fully into DropBot chip-guide.
- Insert spacer beneath DropBot chip-guide.
- Push spacer fully into DropBot.