Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Added a brand new installer.
- Added support for multi-constraints dependencies.
- Added a cache version system.
- Added a
updateto only update the lock file without executing operations. (Thanks to @greysteil)
- Added support for the
- Added support for optional scripts.
- Added a
show. (Thanks to @rodcloutier)
- Improved virtualenv detection and management.
pythondependencies are now equivalent to
~2.7 || ^3.4.
- Changed behavior of the resolver for conditional dependencies.
installcommand will now install the current project in editable mode.
developcommand is now deprecated in favor of
- Improved the
- Empty passwords are now supported when publishing.
- Fixed a memory leak in the resolver.
- Fixed a recursion error on duplicate dependencies with only different extras.
- Fixed handling of extras.
- Fixed duplicate entries in both sdist and wheel.
- Fixed excluded files appearing in the
package_dataof the generated
- Fixed transitive directory dependencies installation.
- Fixed file permissions for configuration and authentication files.
- Fixed an error in
cache:clearfor Python 2.7.
- Fixed publishing for the first time with a prerelease.