Paul Serby serby
- save 127 A simple CRUD based persistence abstraction for storing objects to any backend data store. eg. Memory, MongoDB, Redis, CouchDB, Postgres, Punch Card etc.
- versionator 103 Connect middleware to add false versions to static content paths
- ctrl 80 An open source CMS written in node.js
- schemata 38 Define, create, and validate your business objects based on specified schema.
Repositories contributed to
- pliersjs/pliers 12 A build tool for node.js that supports sub-project building and watching
- clocklimited/cf-formatter 0 Date, Time and maybe currency in the future, formatter for cf projects.
- domharrington/generator-npm-module 5 Yeoman generator for NPM module
- bengourley/darkroom-url-builder 2 A module that builds URLs for your darkroom resources.
- clocklimited/date-format-standards 0 List of standard date formats that are to be used at clock.
Contributions in the last year 239 total May 22, 2014 – May 22, 2015
Longest streak 3 days July 15 – July 17
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
1 Pull Request
- Merged #14 Adding missing input option
5 Issues reported
- Open #19 It would be nice if the picker highlighted the date for the currently set date
- Open #18 There should be an option to set granularity for minutes.
- Open #17 Month names should be based on locale.
- Open #16 You should be able to programmatically update the internal date value
- Open #15 input element should be updated to display internal date value