Please sign in to comment.
Fixes Bug 615 - X11: Use proper screen index/name for shared resource…
…s and device denominated 'mutable' surfaces (dummy, offscreen, ..) Fix follows findings of Rob Hatcherson, but instead of parsing the display connection ourself we use the X11 macro 'DefaultScreen(display)' See <http://tronche.com/gui/x/xlib/display/opening.html#Display> "The screen number specified in the display_name argument is returned by the DefaultScreen() macro (or the XDefaultScreen() function)." Since I currently have no two-head X11 setup here, only xinerama via virtualbox, pls test / validate. Note: One Display connection may span multiple screens, i.e.: display 'lala:0.1' may span from screen 1 - 3 (non xinerama mode) Discussion:  How to validate whether a screen number belongs to one display connection ? We can query ScreenCount(display), however it is not clear what the range would be.  With 1 display connection spanning multiple screens, what is/are the proper connection string[s] ?  After all, it seems this ancient configuration really cannot beat a modern setup w/ XRandR having Xinerama enabled. The latter is the default anyways.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 35 additions and 10 deletions.
- +3 −3 make/scripts/tests.sh
- +4 −1 make/stub_includes/x11/window-lib.c
- +2 −2 src/jogl/classes/jogamp/opengl/x11/glx/X11GLXDrawableFactory.java
- +26 −3 src/nativewindow/classes/com/jogamp/nativewindow/x11/X11GraphicsDevice.java
- +0 −1 src/test/com/jogamp/opengl/test/junit/newt/TestRemoteGLWindows01NEWT.java