- Minimum requirement of
libQtShadowsocksis bumped to
2.0.0, which brings Shadowsocks AEAD support (Botan-2 is required for this feature) and Shadowsocks SIP002 URI scheme support
- Log viewer is now removed due to the logging changes in
- Application indicator is now removed (#522)
- CMake build system (#521)
- Other bugs fixed (#562 #577)
- You need a compiler that supports C++14 to build this project
debiandirectory is removed from this repository and I will no longer maintain the Ubuntu PPA. All packaging is now up to communities except for Fedora Copr.
For any x86_64 Linux distributions, download AppImage file, run
chmod a+x Shadowsocks-Qt5-3.0.0-x86_64.AppImage then you can enjoy
shadowsocks-qt5 on your system by simply double clicking (or run it fro m terminal).
The AppImage is built on Debian Wheezy with custom built Qt 5.10, Botan 2.3.0, GCC 5.5
- Re-implemented single instance with
QLocalSocket(easy recover from crashes)
- Start at login in general settings
- Updated Chinese translations to keep keyboard shortcuts available
- Fixed #500 #450
Starting from this release, all libraries used in building the Windows binaries are from MSYS2/MinGW64
An experimental AppImage is now provided for Linux users
On any recent Linux distributions, download the AppImage file, then:
chmod a+x Shadowsocks-Qt5-x86_64.AppImage ./Shadowsocks-Qt5-x86_64.AppImage
That is it! Please open an issue if you are not able to run it. Once you've given it permission to execute, you can just double click it to run from file manager as well (just like
exe on Windows).