A Build pack that allows calling a jmeter script from a cf environment
- This buildpack accepts a jmeter *.jmx file and other related files as the pushed artifacts.
- The health-check-type should be set to none
- The --no-route flage should be set
- The script to be run must be supplied in an enviroment varaible named LOAD_SCRIPT
- If the script can be used for multiple deployments with differing URLS) this can be set with the optional TEST_URL environment variable
- jmeter process terminates after run will be determined to be application crashing, and attempts to restart will be made. Multiple script completions in a short time will result in the application being crashed.
- jmeter stores results in memory and local files, this will eventually cause the container to crash and be restarted
applications: - name: zload-port instances: 1 memory: 1024M disk_quota: 1024M no-route: true health-check-type: none buildpack: https://github.com/aripka-pivotal/cf-buildpack-jmeter stack: cflinuxfs2 env: LOAD_SCRIPT: portfolio-load.jmx TEST_URL: portfolio-s1p12.cfapps.io