Here, you'll find a minimal Django project with a minimal app. You can run the example standalone by cloning the repository, running the migrations and starting the server.
- Drag and drop files
- Select multiple files
- Cancel upload
- Delete uploaded file (from database only)
- No flash (or other browser plugins) needed
- … more at the upstream's features page
- Python Imaging Library
If you do not get PIL to work (pillow is a replacement package that works with virtulalenvs), use FileField instead of ImageField in fileupload/models.py as commented in the file.
- pip install -r requirements.txt (will install django and pillow)
- python manage.py migrate
- python manage.py runserver
- go to localhost:8000/upload/new/ and upload some files
MIT, as the original project. See LICENSE.txt.