TouchNotifications is an API that provides a single coherent interface for displaying user notifications.
- Replace all drawing code with UIBezierPath.
- Use CoreAnimation CATransitions instead of the UIView based animations.
- Don't using any private knowledge of window/view structure
- Hook up with iOS 4.0 local notifications.
- Create UIViewController category for ease of use
- Create "NOW" notifications that jump to front of the queue.
- Break out concept of queue based notifications from now notifications.
- Implement other styles of notifications (perhaps:) ** Twitterfic style "letter" notifications (used when posting to instapaper) ** Reeder style status bar notifications
TouchUI. For the demo project(s) to work you need to download TouchUI and place it in the same parent directory as TouchNotifications.