A simple and easy to use Unity editor script to auto deploy your iOS game to TestFlight (https://testflightapp.com)
- Unity iOS free or pro
- TestFlight account
You should have this tools already installed in your Mac, but is good to check: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/xcodebuild and /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/xcrun
Just copy the SHTestFlightAutoDeployWindow.cs script to Editor folder inside your iOS Unity project.
Click on menu item "Skahal / TestFlight Auto Deploy"
In the editor window "TestFlight Auto Deploy" type the informations below:
- App file name:
- The name of your app file.
- eg: buildronRC
- Ouptput path:
- The path you want to use to put build player files.
- eg: /Users/giacomelli/Tech/Skahal/Temp/BuildronRC_IOS_TestFlight
- SDK version:
- The iOS SDK version to build the app.
- eg: iphoneos6.0
- Auto increment version:
- The script can auto increment your minor version number from "Build version" (player settings).
- You just need the follow the convention #.# or #.#.# your build version.
- API token
- Your TestFlight API token.
- See your API token here: https://testflightapp.com/account/#api
- Team token
- Your TestFlight Team token.
- See your Team Token here: https://testflightapp.com/dashboard/team/edit/
- The notes you want to show in build deployed at TestFlight.
- If you want notify team about the deploy.
- Distribution lists
- A comma separated text of what TestFlight list should be notfied about the deploy.
- You can manage your lists here: https://testflightapp.com/dashboard/team/list/
You can click "Send to TestFlight" button and wait for the process end (this take some minutes).
- Every iOS plugin that needs add some files to Xcode project should implement a postprocessor or you should add all .a,.m,.mm,.c,.cpp files at Assets/Plugins/iOS folder.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License").
- 0.3 Added log field.
- 0.2 Added help box for API token and Team token fields.
- 0.1 Builds and send to TestFlight. Save and load configurations by project.