KIKA Hacklab Status Information Dashboard
- Information about whether the hacklab is currently open or closed and for how long
- The number of signed in, out of the total devices discovered in the local network
- The current Download and Upload traffic
- The current temperature in the hacklab
- A Twitter widget showing one tweet related to KIKA or Free Software Macedonia
- Graphical representation of the number of signed-in/total network devices during several past hours
- Graphical representation of the temperature registered in the hacklab during several past hours
- Information about becoming a Member of the hacklab
- Bank account information for donations
- Links to the KIKA blog and other related pages
Bulding front-end assets
npm install to install all required
npm modules, then
gulp to rebuild all front-end assets.
If you make changes in non-minified JS assets, you must run
gulp to rebuild minified versions.
curl -i -G 'https://db.softver.org.mk/influxdb/query?pretty=true' \ --data-urlencode "db=status" \ --data-urlencode "q=SELECT * FROM temperatures"
curl -i -G 'https://db.softver.org.mk/influxdb/query?pretty=true' \ --data-urlencode "db=status" \ --data-urlencode "q=SELECT * FROM landevices"
For the whole query language see the influxdb documentation.
Open/closed status is available at http://hacklab.ie.mk/status/ (regex for ^status: ...$), but this might also be included in the influxdb TBBD.