Stavros' KiCad components
These are just my KiCad components. I haven't tested them, I haven't printed them, I just made them in KiCad to try and print some PCBs. Pull requests/additions very welcome!
- A PIR motion sensor, like this one, but my pins seem to be reversed. I think I got a defective batch.
- A NodeMCU 0.9, the one that takes up a whole breadboard.
- A NodeMCU Amica R2, the one that doesn't take up a whole breadboard.
- A Tiny Breakout v1.1.
- A Tiny Breakout v1.2.
- A photoresistor module, which I also think has the pins wired nonstandardly.
- A DHT11 temperature/humidity sensor.
- A DHT22 temperature/humidity sensor.
- A 433 MHz RF receiver/transmitter pair.
- A random L298N-based H-bridge from eBay.
- A PJ-320L audio jack.
- An AI-Thinker A6 GSM module.
- A 115C-AC00-R SIM card holder.
Enjoy, no guarantees, etc!