Microsoft's CListCtrl has support for displaying data in a grid using the report style. CGridListCtrlEx extends the CListCtrl with the following features:
- Cell navigation and keyboard search
- Hiding and showing columns
- Cell editing
- Custom row and cell coloring
- HyperLink - Open http links in browser, or send email using mailto address
- Group rows by category
- Clipboard (Copy only)
- OLE Drag and Drop (including internal row reordering)
- Persist column width, position and visibility
See CodeProject Article for a quick overview of the CGridListCtrlEx functionality and a demo-application.
See Doxygen Documentation for a quick overview of the CGridListCtrlEx classes.