Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
- View Gizmo Drawer specifies type of View, no longer tries to run for every object in scene.
- TMProLinkAnim dictionary errors caused by duplicate entries when Domain Reload is disabled, Thanks to yano.
- Divide Equal now uses Unicode characters in place of ASCII slash in menus, so it shows correctly.
- Build error in JsonChecker caused by missing asmdef in newer Unity versions. (#833)
*No changes for Compatibility release, see previous release.
- Conditional Commands now support multiple comparisons as a chain of && or ||. Thanks to preda2or, and AcademyOfF
- IWriterListener OnAllWorldsWritten fires when there are no words left to be written but writer may still have pending waits
- Entry based NarrativeLog alternate. Thanks to cg-tespy
- Option to grid snap blocks in the FlowchartWindow.
- TMPro Text animation via link text.
- Fungus Collection, variables, default types, and commands.
- Github Issue and PR templates.
- Portrait image shown as white when cycled through rapidly.
- Flowchart Window Search box steals focus
- Mushroom icon placement incorrect on some versions of Unity. Thanks to TonyJeffree
- Text and Background colour readability across Unity Versions and Pro skin. Thanks to DesperateHouseDev
- VariableData indents incorrect.
- Fix reshow of hidden portrait in Conversation. Thanks to jusw85
- FlowchartWindow search pop not showing on newer Unity versions.
- VS Solution file fix for Unity 2019.3.12
- Inspector DeleteSave button now deletes now more aware of target platform.
- Fungus VariableData single and multiline variable drawing in more recent Unity versions.
- Possible null ref in Conversation editor during variable match check
- Block connections not drawing if origin block is not drawn.
- Portraits are now all cached when requested under their own gameobjects and toggle active.
- Fungus Docs moved to github wiki
- JSONObject lib updated to newer version. Thanks to qrostar.
- CameraManager and View now use Tween types.
- Dragable EventHandlers now support an array of target dragables. Thanks to SarveshBajaj
- Flowchart GetVariables by type. Thanks to cg-tespy
- A null FungusVariables will now report their string value as Null instead of an empty string.
- Develop updated to Unity 2019.3.13
- Demo scenes rebuilt in minimum supported Unity version.
- Block selector now orders blocks by name.
- Block search now supports partial matches.
- Update to c#4
- Updates to Contributing, Code of Conduct.
- Menu command has a button to add a block for it to target.
- Character selector now sorts names.
- Portrait selector now sorts names.
- Update header license
- Writer uses InvariantCulture when parsing floats to avoid unexpected behaviour under changing system cultures.
Second Release Candidate for 3.13.0
Release Candidate for 3.13.0
What are these multiple packages?
- Fungus_v3.12.0.unitypackage is the normal release.
- Fungus.Lite._v3.12.0.unitypackage FungusExamples not included.
- Fungus.Compatibility._v3.12.0.unitypackage is the normal release with minor changes to maximise compatibility with older Unity versions, 2017.4 and up.
What's in this version?
* not included in Compatibility release
- Search should search commands, not just block names (#775). Thanks to AcademyOfF
- Debug additions (#777) righclicking context menus additions and improvements on commands, blocks, and variables
- BlockCallers can be seen within the block inspector
- Variable referencers can be seen logged to the console
- *Added a custom script importer for lua files. Thanks to Matthew Barnes
- *Added Asmdefs
- Fungus Editor Prefs button to locate FungusEditorResources and changelog
- Defines and fallbacks for 2017 and 2018 (#781)
- CommandListAdapter sync command selection bidirectionally with selection in underlying reorderablelist
- Command text with 'Error:' shows red
- HighSpeedWriterFix; corrected rate of characters and more than 1 character per frame issue.
- FilterBlocks during SceneChange, now refresh as expected
- Command and Variables outside of Fungus assembly now locate
- Character selection preventing edits bug
- Restore Edit Mode Tests
- FungusManager.cs Use "double checked locking" algorithm to implement the singleton for "FungusManager" class, which can improve performance. Thanks to AndyHan1001
- CommandSearchHeightFallback on some versions of Unity editor inspector height is not returning correctly so we make an educated guess if it seems unreliable
- More elaborated use of text in TMPro demo
- Block Inspector forces type at creation. Thanks to Michaelwolf95
- Warning when requesting menu elements that are not avaialble, such as more menu items that you have created.
- Fungus Docs can now generate in github markdown format
Release Candidate for 3.12.0
- Mushroom icon for the inspector moved in 2019 as to not overlap the new visibility toggle Unity has added. #745
- FlowchartWindow MutliSelect now more strictly manages selectedness #744
- Portrait sprite issue in Unity 2019 #743
- Experimental Searchable menus are now enabled by default #746