Remove "Comments are closed"
Donate link: http://soderlind.no/donate/
Tags: comments, remove text, l10n, i18n
Requires at least: 2.2.0
Tested up to: 4.5
Stable tag: 1.3.0
Remove the "Comments are closed" text from posts.
On posts where comments are closed, the plugin will remove the text 'Comments are closed.' The plugin supports any languages/text domain, and will remove the text from themes and plugins.
View the plugin source code at the plugin home page
- Upload the files to wp-content/plugins/webputty/
- Activate the plugin
- On your WordPress blog, open the Dashboard
- Go to Plugins->Install New
- Search for "remove comments are closed"
- Click on install to install the plugin
- Update plugin for WordPress Coding Standards.
- Tested & found compatible with WP 4.5.
- Tested with 4.3
- Tested with 3.9, bumped version number
- removed unnecessary code.
- initial public release