Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
🎉 Fall 2018 - The Angular Release 🎉
Added Angular implementations for all of the Spark components. These are published as follows:
This also includes angular code and customization documentation, unit tests, and a test application.
- Added ability for input containers to have icons
- Updated the line-height on
- Added a class to the Stack Object to allow you to center a specific stack item.
- Added examples of the award component in the footer test page.
- Added a variable for modifying the padding on a fieldset.
- Fixed a bug in accordions where arrows weren't lined up with the title.
- Fixed a mistake in the SSN regex that allowed spaces
- Added a visited state to links with the button class to prevent app specific
astyles from bleeding through.
- Added a "Code Example" toggle to the header allowing users to see html, angular, or no code.
- Added heading variables to improve dev experience.
- Added link to award component on the main page.
- Fixed examples of spacing for Inset Short that were showing tall spacing.
🎉Thanks to @briankabiro for contributing this fix as part of Hacktoberfest! 🎉