SparkFun LSM9DS1 Breakout
The LSM9DS1 is a versatile, motion-sensing system-in-a-chip. It houses a 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope, and 3-axis magnetometer – nine degrees of freedom (9DOF) in a single IC! The LSM9DS1 is equipped with a digital interface, but even that is flexible: it supports both I2C and SPI, so you’ll be hard-pressed to find a microcontroller it doesn’t work with. This IMU-in-a-chip is so cool we put it on the quarter-sized breakout board you are currently viewing!
- /Documentation - Data sheets, additional product information
- /Hardware - Eagle design files (.brd, .sch)
- /Libraries - Libraries for use with the LSM9DS1 Breakout
- /Production - Production panel files (.brd)
- Library - Arduino library for the LSM9DS1 Breakout.
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the LSM9DS1 Breakout.
- SparkFun Fritzing repo - Fritzing diagrams for SparkFun products. This part can be found in the products folder.
- SEN-13284- LSM9DS1 Breakout board
- V_1.0.0 - Initial product release repository
This product is open source!
Please review the LICENSE.md file for license information.
If you have any questions or concerns on licensing, please contact email@example.com.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.