SparkFun ZX Distance and Gesture Sensor Arduino Library
An Arduino library for the ZX Distance and Gesture Sensor - an infrared sensor capable of determining an object's distance from the sensor and its relative position between the IR LEDs
- /examples - Example sketches for the library (.ino). Run these from the Arduino IDE.
- /src - Source files for the library (.cpp, .h).
- keywords.txt - Keywords from this library that will be highlighted in the Arduino IDE.
- library.properties - General library properties for the Arduino package manager.
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide - Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
- Product Repository - Main repository (including hardware files)
- ZX Distance and Gesture Sensor SMD Hookup Guide - Tutorial for connecting and testing the ZX Sensor
Products that use this Library
- ZX Distance and Gesture Sensor- an infrared sensor capable of determining an object's distance from the sensor and its relative position between the IR LEDs
- The UART gesture example does not work. A future update of the ZX's firmware is required before this feature will work. The example is kept to show how UART gestures should work in the future.
- V_1.0.2 - Fixed library name
- V_1.0.1 - Fixed typo in library properties: "Sensor" to "Sensors"
- V_1.0.0 - Initial release
This product is open source!
Please review the LICENSE.md file for license information.
If you have any questions or concerns on licensing, please contact email@example.com.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.
This is a collaboration with XYZ Interactive