NOTE: This product has been retired from our catalog. If you are looking for more up-to-date info, please check out some of these resources to see how other users are still hacking and improving on this product.
There is another version available with the surface mount ICs [ ZX Distance and Gesture Sensor SMD - SEN-13162 ] so the associated Arduino Library will be kept open => SparkFun_ZX_distance_and_Gesture_Sensor_Arduino_Library.
SparkFun ZX Distance and Gesture Sensor
Infrared sensor capable of determining an object's distance from the sensor and its relative position between the IR LEDs. The sensor is capable of determining a 2-dimensional location of an object as well as determining several basic gestures.
- /Hardware - Eagle design files (.brd, .sch)
- /Libraries - Libraries for use with the ZX Distance and Gesture Sensor
- /Production - Production panel files (.brd)
- Library - Arduino library for the ZX Distance and Gesture Sensor.
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the ZX Distance and Gesture Sensor.
- SparkFun Fritzing repo - Fritzing diagrams for SparkFun products.
- SEN-12780- ZX Distance and Gesture Sensor
- H_1.0_L_1.0.2 - Fixed Arduino library name
- H_1.0_L_1.0.1 - Fixed typo in Arduino library properties file
- H_1.0_L_1.0.0 - Initial release
This product is open source!
Please review the LICENSE.md file for license information.
If you have any questions or concerns on licensing, please contact email@example.com.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.
This is a collaboration with XYZ Interactive