Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
- Documentation - Read the Speedment User Guide.
- JavaDocs - Latest Speedment JavaDocs.
- Examples - There are 15 detailed examples here and more can be found in the User Guide provided above.
- Gitter Chatroom - Reach out to the Speedment developers and other community members via the Gitter chatroom.
- Creating a Pull Request - Pull requests and improvement suggestions from the community are gladly accepted. Find more information here.
The tutorials are divided into three sections. The basics are covered in the first section without any expected prior knowledge of Speedment. This builds a foundation of knowledge needed to fully benefit from the following tutorials.
- Tutorial 3 - Speedment Spring Boot Integration; REST assured - it is easy
- Tutorial 4 - Speedment filters based on Json Web Tokens
- Tutorial 5 - Build a Social Network
- Tutorial 6 - Log errors in a database
- Tutorial 7 - Use Speedment with Java EE
- Tutorial 8 - Create Event Sourced Systems
Java 8 or later. Make sure your IDE is configured to use JDK 8 (version 1.8.0_40 or newer).
Speedment Open Source comes with support for the following databases out-of-the-box:
For Enterprise database connectors see www.speedment.com.