This is a maintenance release primarily containing fixes and improvements. The most prominent change is the etcd update to 3.5.0. Thanks to proper Go modules support, the dependency graph became much smaller.
- Allow BindEnv to register multiple environment variables
- Support for accessing slices
- Experimental WASM support: Viper compiles on WASM
- INI load options
BindPFlagdetects a nil flag parameter
- Merging a key into a nil target
- Panics during saving INI files
- Updated etcd to 3.5 which should make a lot of false positive vulnerability reports disappear
In addition to the above changes, this release comes with tons of minor improvements, documentation changes an dependency updates. Find more details in the 1.8.0 milestone.
Many thanks to everyone who contributed to this release!