This version is a recommended upgrade from all previous releases. It has a large number of improvements and bug fixes.
Of special note is the new Project files feature, for saving metadata about your SQLite Database files. Now when you change the onscreen size of columns or the sort order in the browse data tab, enter code in the SQL tab or the like, the new settings are kept between sessions. You don't need to restore them manually every time you load the database file. Just open the project file instead of the database file.
- Add keyboard shortcuts for saving changes and for executing a SQL statement #22 2136813 682561f
- Add High DPI text rendering support for Mac OSX #21
- Remember column widths on Browse Data tab? #20
- Allow any character as field separator and quote character when importing/exporting CSV files #14 #23
- Added entries for the Help menu #13
- Also show temporary tables and views in the UI
- Browse Data Tab: Remember column widths of the current table when changing to another
- Initial code to allow translations of the UI into other languages (work in progress)
- Fixes for building with Qt 5
- Updated the bundled version of SQLite to 3.8.5 #32