Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Material presented at conferences
- sqlmap - why (not how) it works? (slides) presented by Miroslav at Navaja Negra & ConectaCon in Albacete (Spain) on October 14th, 2015.
- Heuristic methods used in sqlmap slides presented by Miroslav at FSec - FOI Security Symposium in Varazdin (Croatia) on September 19th, 2013.
- sqlmap - Under the Hood slides presented by Miroslav at PHDays 2013 in Moscow (Russia) on May 23, 2013.
- DNS exfiltration using sqlmap slides and accompanying whitepaper titled Data Retrieval over DNS in SQL Injection Attacks presented by Miroslav at PHDays 2012 in Moscow (Russia) on May 31st, 2012.
- It all starts with the ' (SQL injection from attacker's point of view) slides presented by Miroslav at FSec - FOI Security Symposium in Varazdin (Croatia) on September 23rd, 2011.
- sqlmap - security development in python slides presented by Miroslav at EuroPython 2011 in Firenze (Italy) on June 23rd, 2011.
- Got database access? Own the network! slides presented by Bernardo at AthCon 2010 in Athens (Greece) on June 3rd, 2010.
- Expanding the control over the operating system from the database slides presented by Bernardo at SOURCE Conference 2009 in Barcelona (Spain) on September 21st, 2009.
- Advanced SQL injection to operating system full control whitepaper and slides presented by Bernardo at Black Hat Europe 2009 in Amsterdam (The Netherlands) on April 16th, 2009.
- SQL injection: Not only AND 1=1 slides presented by Bernardo at the 2nd Digital Security Forum in Lisbon (Portugal) on June 27th, 2009.
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.