HTTPS clone URL
Subversion checkout URL
Bernardo Damele A. G. edited this page · 4 revisions
- Introduction - Introductory to sqlmap
- Techniques - SQLi techniques supported by sqlmap
- Features - Brief list of supported features
- Download and update - Keep your copy up-to-date
- Dependencies - Information about used third-party libraries and tools
- History - History from 2006 to 2013
- Usage - Exhaustive breakdown of all options and switches together with examples
- License - Copyright information
Clone this wiki locally
- SQL injection: Not only AND 1=1 slides presented by Bernardo at the 2nd Digital Security Forum in Lisbon (Portugal) on June 27th, 2009.
- Advanced SQL injection to operating system full control whitepaper and slides presented by Bernardo at Black Hat Europe 2009 in Amsterdam (The Netherlands) on April 16th, 2009.
- Expanding the control over the operating system from the database slides presented by Bernardo at SOURCE Conference 2009 in Barcelona (Spain) on September 21st, 2009.
- Got database access? Own the network! slides presented by Bernardo at AthCon 2010 in Athens (Greece) on June 3rd, 2010.
- sqlmap - security development in python slides presented by Miroslav at EuroPython 2011 in Firenze (Italy) on June 23rd, 2011.
- It all starts with the ' (SQL injection from attacker's point of view) slides presented by Miroslav at FSec - FOI Security Symposium in Varazdin (Croatia) on September 23rd, 2011.
- DNS exfiltration using sqlmap slides and accompanying whitepaper titled Data Retrieval over DNS in SQL Injection Attacks presented by Miroslav at PHDays 2012 in Moscow (Russia) on May 31st, 2012.
- sqlmap - Under the Hood slides presented by Miroslav at PHDays 2013 in Moscow (Russia) on May 23, 2013.
- Heuristic methods used in sqlmap slides presented by Miroslav at FSec - FOI Security Symposium in Varazdin (Croatia) on September 19th, 2013.