Preview is a bit oudated.
A sample cart app written in Alt.
This project was mainly about trying out Flux (Thanks, Alt, this was easier with you), Immutable, and also an approach to placing css along with its respective components (check the components).
- I think trying to check if a
Productexists (by checking
index == -1from
findIndex) was useless. It was expected that no non-existent
Productwould be removed from
- Immutable data structures makes data easier to maintain and predict.
- LESS, as of this time of writing, does not support globbing in which I used less-plugin-glob by just-boris. I also had to
@importthe main files which is really tedious and non-dry, especially in actual projects.
- LESS's feat that everything is a mixin is pretty neat.
- Flux is so awesome.
- React - UI Library
- Alt - Library based on Flux
- Immutable.js - Immutable persistent data collections for JS
At this time of writing, this project requires node
>=v0.10 and npm.
git clone https://github.com/srph/jumars-tindahan && cd jumars-tindahan npm install npm run build npm run style open index.html
Jumar's Tindahan © 2015+, Kier Borromeo (srph). Jumar's Tindahan is released under the MIT license.