Safestrap 3.75 for Motorola Omap4 devices
Changes in this release:
- Recovery now uses kexec to fully support SELinux (required for Android 5.0 / Lollipop)
- TWRP version 184.108.40.206
These are builds of Safestrap now fully supporting SELinux. They are signed with a different key than the one from Hashcode or the previous debug build, so in order to install them you need to do the following:
- Boot to stock
- Start the old Safestrap-version
- Uninstall Recovery
- Uninstall the Safestrap APP (due to the different key)
- Install the new Safestrap-version (signed with a new key)
- Install recovery again
If you enter recovery, the device will now also execute a new kernel, so you will get the kexec-vibrate at this point, too.
This new Safestrap is fully compatible with old ROMs, you don't need to downgrade if you want to install any old ROM.