CBB Jamboree - Intro to R (DataCamp Course)
- Edit the markdown and yml files in this repository.
- Check out your build attempts on the Teach Dashboard.
- Check out your automatically updated Course on DataCamp
A DataCamp course consists of two types of files:
course.yml, a YAML-formatted file that contains course metadata (title, description, instructors, etc.)
chapterX.md, a markdown file with:
- a YAML header containing chapter information.
- markdown chunks representing DataCamp Exercises.
Every DataCamp exercise consists of different parts, read up about them here. A very important part about DataCamp exercises is to provide automated personalized feedback to students. In R, these so-called Submission Correctness Tests (SCTs) are written with the
testwhat package. SCTs for Python exercises are coded up with
pythonwhat. Check out the GitHub repositories' wiki pages for more information and examples.
Want to learn more? Check out the documentation on teaching at DataCamp.