StepMania 5.0.12; release notes compiled and Markdown formatted by @kyzentun:
Player visible changes:
- Fixed bug that allowed pausing by pressing Select then Back. Pausing
requires pressing the same button twice.
- Default theme ignores holding Select, or Start during gameplay. The
pause menu must be used to back out of a song.
- Added AllowHoldForOptions preference. When this is set to 0 (off), going
to the player options screen requires pressing Start a second time, instead
of holding it.
- Fixed bug that deleted a warp on the same beat as a stop when saving.
- Ready and Go announcer sounds no longer play simultaneously.
- Fixed cmake settings so that player profiles can be loaded from USB drives once again.
- Fixed crash in loading profiles from USB drives.
Themer visible changes:
- Bug fixes are marked with [B].
- Functions are marked with [F].
- Metrics added are marked with [M].
- Actors are loaded from BGAnimations/ScreenSyncOverlay overlay instead of
Read Docs/Themerdocs/pause_menu.md for some explanation of handling pausing.