The sample application with Aurelia and TinyMCE
You can see how to insert images by your own TinyMCE plugin.
Running The App
To run the app, follow these steps.
- Ensure that NodeJS is installed. This provides the platform on which the build tooling runs.
- From the project folder, execute the following command:
- Ensure that Gulp is installed. If you need to install it, use the following command:
npm install -g gulp
- Ensure that jspm is installed. If you need to install it, use the following command:
npm install -g jspm
Note: jspm queries GitHub to install semver packages, but GitHub has a rate limit on anonymous API requests. It is advised that you configure jspm with your GitHub credentials in order to avoid problems. You can do this by executing
jspm registry config githuband following the prompts. If you choose to authorize jspm by an access token instead of giving your password (see GitHub
Settings > Personal Access Tokens),
public_repoaccess for the token is required.
- Install the client-side dependencies with jspm:
jspm install -y
Note: Windows users, if you experience an error of "unknown command unzip" you can solve this problem by doing
npm install -g unzipand then re-running
- To build the app, execute the following command:
- To run the app, execute the following command:
- Browse to http://localhost:3000 to see the app.