The Symfony binary is a must-have tool when developing Symfony applications on your local machine. It provides:
- The best way to create new Symfony applications;
- A powerful local web server to develop your projects with support for TLS certificates;
- A tool to check for security vulnerabilities;
- Seamless integration with SymfonyCloud.
Follow the instructions at symfony.com/download.
- Use github.com/symfony/cli to report issues related to the Symfony binary;
- Use symfony.com/cloud/support to report issues related to SymfonyCloud.
If you discover a security vulnerability, please follow our disclosure procedure.