- Install Symfony with Composer (see requirements details).
- Symfony follows the semantic versioning strictly, publishes "Long Term Support" (LTS) versions and has a release process that is predictable and business-friendly.
Symfony 7.0 is backed by
Shopware is an open headless commerce platform powered by Symfony and Vue.js that is used by thousands of shops and supported by a huge, worldwide community of developers, agencies and merchants.
Sulu is the CMS for Symfony developers. It provides pre-built content-management features while giving developers the freedom to build, deploy, and maintain custom solutions using full-stack Symfony. Sulu is ideal for creating complex websites, integrating external tools, and building custom-built solutions.
Les-Tilleuls.coop is a team of 70+ Symfony experts who can help you design, develop and fix your projects. We provide a wide range of professional services including development, consulting, coaching, training and audits. We also are highly skilled in JS, Go and DevOps. We are a worker cooperative!
Help Symfony by sponsoring its development!
- Read the Getting Started guide if you are new to Symfony.
- Try the Symfony Demo application to learn Symfony in practice.
- Discover Symfony ecosystem in detail with Symfony The Fast Track.
- Master Symfony with the Guides and Tutorials, the Components docs and the Best Practices reference.
- Join the Symfony Community and meet other members at the Symfony events.
- Get Symfony support on GitHub Discussions, Slack, etc.
- Follow us on GitHub, Twitter and Facebook.
- Read our Code of Conduct and meet the CARE Team.
If you discover a security vulnerability within Symfony, please follow our disclosure procedure.