London Stepper - a bunch of Sprinkle packages that configured for my purposes. I'm using Debian Squeeze, Ruby 1.9.2, Mysql, Nginx & Unicorn workers, Sphinx Search, Memcached, Imagemagick and stuff.
- Add logrotate into necessary packages
- Compile nginx with gzip static by default
- Create root user for mysql
- Add gitolite package
- Add gitlabhq package
- Add mc package
- Asks for passwords, usernames and hosts while install. Cache this info on local machine.
- Check general system resources and filesystem with monit
- Check each rails project for availability with monit
- Test it on VM Debian Squeeze
- Add thor bin file called 'stepper' with some pretty commands to manage remote server & projects.