Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Phoenix-v0.0.1-pre-alpha-Linux-x64-full.7z 34.5 MB
- Phoenix-v0.0.1-pre-alpha-Linux-x64-full.zip 52.1 MB
- Phoenix-v0.0.1-pre-alpha-Linux-x64-lite.7z 17.5 MB
- Phoenix-v0.0.1-pre-alpha-Linux-x64-lite.zip 25.4 MB
- Phoenix-v0.0.1-pre-alpha-OSX-x64-full.dmg 39.2 MB
- Phoenix-v0.0.1-pre-alpha-OSX-x64-lite.dmg 25.7 MB
- Phoenix-v0.0.1-pre-alpha-Windows-x64-full.7z 35.4 MB
- Phoenix-v0.0.1-pre-alpha-Windows-x64-full.zip 54.4 MB
- Phoenix-v0.0.1-pre-alpha-Windows-x64-lite.7z 19.9 MB
- Phoenix-v0.0.1-pre-alpha-Windows-x64-lite.zip 28.6 MB
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
Introducing Phoenix, a new multi-system emulator and library manager designed to be both powerful and easy to use. Powered by Qt 5 and Libretro, it is available on Windows, OS X and Linux. Free now and forever under GPL v2.
The lite packages do not include any Libretro cores. You must download them yourself and place them into the
Cores directory (a handy clickable link is available at the top in the library settings). The full package contains all the default cores we've chosen.
Please read the Release Notes before downloading or using Phoenix! It will answer a lot of questions you may have!