Video Conferencing with Zoom API
Contributors: j__3rk, digamberpradhan Tags: zoom video conference, video conference, zoom, zoom video conferencing, web conferencing, online meetings Donate link: https://deepenbajracharya.com.np Requires at least: 4.5.2 Tested up to: 5.2 Stable tag: 2.2.2 License: GPLv2 or later License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Gives you the power to manage Zoom Meetings, check reports and create users from your WordPress dashboard.
NOTE Update 2.1.0: Before upgrading if you had any customization or custom plugins built extending this plugin then please test with new changes before upgrading to this version. There are alot of breaking changes in this new version. If you have not made any changes then you should be fine to upgrade to this version.
This is a simple plugin which gives you the extensive functionality to manage zoom meetings, users, reports from WordPress. From new update 2.0 it has a more friendly and clean design with lots of bug fixes. Users can now paginate through meetings and select users to view each users meetings. However, still webinar module is not integrated.
- Manage Meetings
- List/Add Users
- Clean and Friendly UI
- Daily and Account Reports
- Webinar module not integrated
[zoom_api_link meeting_id="full_meeting_link" class="your_class" id="your_id" title="Text of Link"] -> You can show the link of your meeting in your site anywhere using the shortcode. Replace your meeting link in place of "meeting_ID". - You need to insert full meeting link because of vanity URL.
Find a Short Documentation or Guide on how to setup: Here
Using Action Hooks
zvc_after_create_meeting( $meeting_id, $host_id )Hook this method in your functions.php file in order to run a custom script after a meeting has been created.
zvc_after_update_meeting( $meeting_id )Hook this method in your functions.php file in order to run a custom script after a meeting has been updated.
zvc_after_create_user( $created_id, $created_email )Hook this method in your functions.php file in order to run a custom script after a user is created.
Contribute on github: Here
Please consider giving a 5 star thumbs up if you found this useful.
Any additional features, suggestions related to translations you can contact me via email.
Search for the plugin -> add new dialog and click install, or download and extract the plugin, and copy the the Zoom plugin folder into your wp-content/plugins directory and activate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How to show Zoom Meetings on Front?
A: By using shortcode like
[zoom_api_link meeting_id="meeting_ID" class="your_class" id="your_id" title="Text of Link"] you can show the link of your meeting in front.
- Meetings Listings. Select a User in order to list meetings for that user.
- Add a Meeting.
- Add Meeting into a post using tinymce shortcode button.
- Users List Screen. Flush cache to clear the cache of users.
- Reports Section.
2.2.2 Added: UI changes Fixed: Validation Issues fixed Fixed: Minor bug fixes
- Removed: API version 1 support. Added to deprecated library.
- Added: New options when adding meetings
- Added: Classic editor meeting link add icon
- Fix: Changed API call implementation to fit WordPress standards
- Fix: Major bug fixes
- Minor Changes
- API version 2 added.
- Major fixes
- Major breaking changes in this version.
- Added: Assign Host ID manually section for Developers
- Minor Changes
- Minor Change
- WordPress 4.8 Compatible
- Added: Translation Error Fixed
- Added: French Translation
- Added: 3 new hooks see under "Using Action Hook" in description page.
- Added: Datatables in order to view all listings
- Added: New shortcode button in tinymce section
- Added: Bulk delete
- Added: Redesigned Zoom Meetings section where meetings can be viewed based on users.
- Added: Redesigned add meetings section with alot of bug fixes and attractive UI.
- Changed: Easy datepicker
- Changed: Removed editing of users capability. Maybe in future again ?
- Removed: Single link shortcode ( [zoom_api_video_uri] )
- Bug Fix: Reports section causing to define error when viewing available reports
- Bug Fix: Error on reload after creating a meeting
- Bug Fix: Unknown error when trying to connect with api keys ( Rare Case )
- Changed: Total codebase of the plugin.
- Fixed: Few security issues such as no nonce validations.
- Alot of Major Bug Fixes but no breaking change except for a removed shortcode
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Added Pagination to meetings list
- Hidden API token fields
- Fixed various bugs and flaws
- WordPress 4.6 Compatible
- Validation Errors Added
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Minor Functions Change
- Bug Fixes
- Major Bug fix on problem when adding users
- Removed only system users on users adding section
- Added a shortcode which will print out zoom video link. [zoom_api_video_uri]
- Various Bug Fixes
- Validation Errors Fixed
- Translation Ready
- Increased Add Meeting Refresh time interval to 5 seconds.
- Added Reports
- Minor Bug fixes and Changes
- Minor Changes
- Minor UI Changes
- Removed the unecessary dropdown in Meeting Type since only Scheduled Meetings are allowed to be created.
- Added CSS Editor in Settings Page
- Alot of Minor Bug Fixes
- Initial Release