Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Made some fine tuning to the hOCR output.
- Added TSV as another optional output format.
- Fixed ABI break introduced in 3.04.00 with the AnalyseLayout() method.
- text2image tool - Enable all OpenType ligatures available in a font. This feature requires Pango 1.38 or newer.
- Training tools - Replaced asserts with tprintf() and exit(1).
- Fixed Cygwin compatibility.
- Improved multipage tiff processing.
- Improved the embedded pdf font (pdf.ttf).
- Enable selection of OCR engine mode from command line.
- Changed tesseract command line parameter '-psm' to '--psm'.
- Added new C API for orientation and script detection, removed the old one.
- Increased minimum autoconf version to 2.59.
- Removed dead code.
- Fixed many compiler warning.
- Fixed memory and resource leaks.
- Fixed some issues with the 'Cube' OCR engine.
- Fixed some openCL issues.
- Added option to build Tesseract with CMake build system.
- Implemented CPPAN support for easy Windows building.