This release adds Redcloth-style definition lists and improves Unicode support. Changes:
- Conditionally use UTF-8 in span regex pattern. Closes #53.
- Small code cleanups
- Convert \n to
<br/>inside table rows.
- Added HTML comment block handling.
- Added ability to control the start attribute and continuation of ordered lists.
- Adds basic Redcloth-style definition list support.
- Add ability to customise footnote refs and anchors.
- Add https protocol to linkrefs.
- Add unicode support for linkref urls.
- Added redcloth style list continuation.
- Loosen recognition of notedefs and notelists.
- Better recognition of lists adjoined to previous text. (This was reverted in 2.4.1 as it caused issues inside block elements like bc. or bq.)
- Bugfix: allow apostrophe between ) and a word character.
- Allow notelist refs to be customised.
Textile v2.4.0 requires PHP 4.4.9 or newer (supports PHP 5.x).