Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Notable changes since first beta:
- Hardened the Languages panel to help prevent form resubmission spamming (thanks, Pete Cooper).
- Added ability to copy an article (from the Articles list panel) without automatically saving it (thanks, cara-tm). This is distinct from 'Duplicate' which does save the clone as Draft with a new title that includes the ID.
relattribute to newer/older tags.
- Improved the Themes update/export multi-edit options to be clearer.
- Fixed blank page on them update if no theme selected (thanks, NicolasGraph).
- Fixed layout bugs on the Themes panel (thanks, phiw13).
- Tweaked layout of upload category buttons on Images and Files panels (thanks, phiw13).
- Fixed alignment of Textfilter drodowns.
- Added a whole bunch of other visual tweaks to improve usability.
- Tightened other language text around the place (thanks, Destry).
- Fixed Diagnostics alert for All Checks Passed (thanks, Adi).
- Removed global attribute fields in tag builder, pending overall tag builder improvements.
- Fixed pagination in plugins using legacy pageby calls (thanks, Adi).
- Fixed order of Form blocks (thanks, phiw13).
- Improved Languages API and reintroduced public
$textarrayto help plugins authors (thanks Adi).
- Permitted multiple language identifiers in a single Textpack (e.g. en, en-us, en-gb).
- Fixed a few stray Textpack string grouping issues.
- Fixed string trim when using the escape attribute's
tidyfeature (thanks, cara-tm).
- Tightened data sanitization and added more defensive coding (thanks, Manuel García Cárdenas).
/titleonly mode and
/year/month/day/titleinterpretations (thanks, planeth44).
- Included new translations - thank you to all translators who work tirelessly to keep up with our code meddling.