- Asheville, NC
- Joined on
Apr 27, 2010
- ws42-chat 88 Demo realtime chat with Rails 4 + Ruby 2 + WebSockets
- yt2mp3 13 A simple node.js, ytdl and ffmpeg-based app for converting a YouTube video to an MP3
- tubesock-example 2 Example of using the tubesock gem
- typhoeus 2 Like a modern code version of the mythical beast with 100 serpent heads, Typhoeus runs HTTP requests in parallel while cleanly encapsulating handling logic.
- extractomatic 2 Web service for HTML content extraction.
Repositories contributed to
- fetchapp/fetchapp-php-2.0 2 A rewrite of the FetchApp API PHP wrapper
- OpenTreeMap/otm-vagrant 6 Vagrant files and scripts for setting up a local testing and development instance of OpenTreeMap 2
- OpenCivc/treemap 0
- CodeForAsheville/openhousing-industry-affordability 1 Most affordable housing levels are based on the AMI (Average Median Income) for Buncombe County. However, there's more to the story - many industries in Asheville pay wages far below the county-wid…
- CodeForAsheville/publicdata 0 This repository can be used to store public records request data. One day, we'll probably put this data on OpenWNC!
451 contributions in the last year
- 19 contributions in private repositories May 23 – May 27