- Add ScopeFactoryInterface and ScopeFactory
- Add $options parameter to toJson
- Added Serializer interface to SerializerAbstract
Primitiveresource type, allows to use primitives
- optimized primitive transformation when transformer is not given
null()method for serializing null resource.
- Adds pagination to JsonApiSerializer
- Added JSON-API serializer collection links
- Fix issue including relationships on collections
TransformerAbstractnow returns a
getIncludeParamsnow always return
- cody styling, method naming and docs
->setTransformer(...)methods to resources
- able to set url include parameters with no set variables, ie.
- Finally, much improved JSON-API support thanks to @felixkiss
- Short array syntax throughout
- Test improvements
- Added PHP 7.0-dev support.
- Add the support for Laravel 5 paginator. Issue #153
- Now accessing the default and available includes in Transformers via getters Issue #158
- Dropped PHP 5.3 support. Use v0.11 if you're still stuck on PHP 5.3.
League\Fractal\Resource\Collectionas they were already
ParamBagto replace the array passed to includes. It implements array access so keep using it as you were, or play with the new methods.
PaginatorInterface::getPaginator()as it was used anymore. Issue #101
Manager::createData()argument 1 now hints against
Only one change this time around: Splitting Serializer methods for item and collection to be their own thing.
This was done to fix #71 as well as make life easier for people who want to make items and collections use some different logic. For example,
JsonApiSerializer wants even a single item to appear inside an array, meaning we can wrap the data in the item() serializer method to do that, but keep it as an item in case anyone wants to switch to a different serializer.
See Serializers documentation for more information.