Tiktalik Cloud Computing Platform SDK for Python
Tiktalik SDK for Python enables developers using the Python programming language to access core features of the Tiktalik Cloud Computing Platform.
The SDK features:
- retrieving detailed information on user's instances: recent operations, running state, hourly cost etc.
- core operations on an instance: creating, starting, stopping, starting backup
- adding and removing network interfaces
- listing and manipulating backups
- listing and manipulating networks
More cool features coming soon!
Use pip to install the latest stable version:
$ pip install tiktalik
- Python >=3.5
- no additional modules are required.
See http://www.tiktalik.com/api for documentation and tutorials.