Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
Attention: this Wiki hosts an outdated version of the TinkerPop framework and Gremlin language documentation.
This section provides a list of the people that have contributed in some way to the creation of Blueprints.
- Marko A. Rodriguez — designed, developed, tested, and documented Blueprints.
Luca Garulli — developed the OrientDB implementation (
Joshua Shinavier — developed Blueprints Sail (
- Darrick Weibe — tests, bug fixes, and transaction work.
Stephen Mallette — develops
RexsterGraph, the IO packages (i.e. GraphSON) and other components.
Sergio Gómez Villamor — developed the Dex implementation (
- Pierre De Wilde — designs and tests new features.
- Ketrina Yim — designed the Blueprints logo.
- Matthias Broecheler — designed many of the TinkerPop 2 API changes.
Please review Blueprints’ pom.xml. Blueprints would not be possible without the work done by others to create these useful packages.