Additional completion definitions for Zsh.
This projects aims at gathering/developing new completion scripts that are not available in Zsh yet. The scripts are meant to be contributed to the Zsh project when stable enough.
See issues for details on each completion definition.
- Arch Linux: AUR/zsh-completions / AUR/zsh-completions-git
- Gentoo: scrill overlay
- Mac OS: Homebrew
- Debian based distributions (Debian/Ubuntu/Linux Mint...): Packager needed, please get in touch !
- RPM based distributions (Fedora/RHEL/CentOS...): Packager needed, please get in touch !
Clone the repository:
git clone git://github.com/zsh-users/zsh-completions.git
Include the directory in your
$fpath, for example by adding in
You may have to force rebuild
rm -f ~/.zcompdump; compinit
Contributions are welcome, just make sure you follow the guidelines:
- Please add a header containing authors, license info, status and origin of the script (example here).
- Please try to follow Zsh completion style guide.
- Send a pull request or ask for committer access.
See each file for license details.