OSPO 101 Training Modules
OSPO 101 is a course on everything you need to know about open source program office management.
It is intended to be modularized so the content is reusable in a piecemeal fashion:
- Open Source Introduction
- Open Source Business Strategy
- Effective Open Source Program (OSPO) Management
- Open Source Development Practices
- Open Source Compliance Programs
- Collaborating Effectively with Open Source Projects
- Creating Open Source Projects
The OSPO 101 course material is also available on LF Training as a full fledged packaged course for your organization:
We would like to thank Guy Martin for helping seed the initial content for the course. The course was converted to friendly markdown format by the TODO Group community, including contributions from Chris Aniszczyk and Greg Back.
All code is offered under the Apache 2.0 and documentation is offered under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/