Logging Without Side-effects
Slides for a presentation about the writer monad.
To get started, perform the following:
- Rename docbook-document.iml to yourproject.iml
- Edit .idea/modules.xml and change to yourproject.iml
- Edit bin/pdfx and change to yourproject
- Edit bin/allx and change to yourproject
- Edit .ghci and change to yourproject
- Edit Build.hs and change to yourproject
- Edit README.markdown for notes specific to your project.
The following executables must the available on the
The following packages must be installed from Haskell hackage
Docbook 4.5 catalog files must be installed
Ubuntu/Debian shortcut for setting up
Run this command to get started:
sudo apt-get install openjdk-6-jdk ghc6 cabal-install rsync wget xsltproc docbook-xml aspell libxml2-utils tar && cabal update && cabal install cabal-install && cabal install FilePather && cabal install MissingH