Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This version is not binary compatible with OCE 0.12, OCE_ABI_SOVERSION
- Upgraded to OCCT 6.6.0
- Fix handling of paths containing non-ASCII characters in DRAWEXE.
- Define Standard_Boolean as a bool, and no more as a Standard_Integer
as is done in OCCT.
- Make myFMMgr member of Standard_MMgrFactory class private, it does not
have to be public.
- Build system improvements and additions
- Fix build failures on Hurd, mingw-w64 and Mac OSX 10.5.
- Fix build with gcc when using -std=c++11 flag.
- Fix build failures with Borland compiler.
- Move duplicate header files from inc/ into src/.
- Build QADraw module only if OCE_TESTING is set.
- Improve bundle usage to allow running tests.
- Reorganize top-level source directory: move *.bat and *.sh scripts
into a scripts/ directory, and move CMake files into adm/cmake/config/.
- Add a CMake option to allow building TKService without font support,
if visualization is not needed.
- Let CMake GUI display OCE_BUILD_TYPE as a combo box.
- Several warning fixes detected by static analysis and compilers
Users who contributed to this release:
Thomas Paviot, QbProg, Jake, Fotios Sioutis, Denis Barbier, David Sankel