New developers, designers and ideator are welcome to join.
Amateur: How to use
- stay tuned for cloud hosted solution
Engineer: How to use
- ruby 1.9.3
We recommend RVM
- see install documentation
- recommended params:
curl -#L https://get.rvm.io | bash -s stable --autolibs=3 --ruby=1.9.3
- make sure to load rvm into your shell sessions: RVM is not found...
No JS runtime installed?
bundle config --local without js
- or use
therubyracerbut I haven't had time to test it
Start the server
bundle install(needs to run every time the Gemfile changes)
rails s thin
- create your own data file in the format of public/data/bern/data.json
- send pull request with cool stuff