Hello all, we've got a surprise for you: Truffle now supports Node 12!
We've also made using the Truffle console a bit easier. If you redundantly begin a command with
truffle while in the Truffle console, the word
truffle will now be ignored and it will work like you expect. This release also continues our incremental (but speedy!
How to Upgrade
We recommend upgrading to the latest version of Truffle by running:
npm uninstall -g truffle npm install -g truffle
- Bug fix: Update solc version getting (#2314 by @eggplantzzz)
- Fix: Fix migrations regression for non-ETH integrations (#2326 by @CruzMolina)
- Internal improvement: Update packages (#2341 by @eggplantzzz)
- Internal improvement: Org-scoped packages (#2331 by @eggplantzzz)
- Internal improvement: Dist tag release script (#2335 by @CruzMolina)
- Internal improvement: More org-scoped packages (#2332 by @eggplantzzz)