- TZInfo is now thread safe. ThreadSafe::Cache is now used instead of Hash
to cache Timezone and Country instances returned by Timezone.get and
Country.get. The tzinfo gem now depends on thread_safe ~> 0.1.
- Added a transitions_up_to method to Timezone that returns a list of the times
where the UTC offset of the timezone changes.
- Added an offsets_up_to method to Timezone that returns the set of offsets
that have been observed in a defined timezone.
- Fixed a "can't modify frozen String" error when loading a Timezone from a
zoneinfo file using an identifier String that is both tainted and frozen.
- Support TZif3 format zoneinfo files (now produced by zic from tzcode version
- Support using YARD to generate documentation (added a .yardopts file).
- Ignore the +VERSION file included in the zoneinfo directory on Mac OS X.
- Added a note to the documentation concerning 32-bit zoneinfo files (as
included with Mac OS X).
TZInfo v1.1.0 on RubyGems.org